Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Sonny will do with the money.

I think with the money that Sonny stole I feel like he is going to put it to good use. I am not really sure how but I feel like it will not be to benefit himself but someone else. I almost feel like he will give it to Mr. and Mrs. Zuniga to help and pay them back for all the meals and free bowling they have given him. Figuring they will need the money because they don’t get many customers and they normally give Sonny free food and bowling. If he does not use it for Mr. and Mrs. Zuniga maybe he will use it for an emergency. Maybe some really big event is going to come up and it would be really good that he has the money. My last thought about the money would be he would use it towards something for Nica. He really likes her and sees how unhappy she is and I think he would want to make her happy so I think he might buy her something or take her somewhere. I think also there is a possibility he might just return the money because he is constantly thinking about the money and scared he is going to get caught so maybe his conscience will get the best of him and he might just return the money or tell Cloyd that he stole it, but I don’t think he will tell Cloyd because I don’t think he has enough respect for Cloyd to say that he did or even care, I think he is more scared about getting caught with his mom. His mom is already really upset about him stealing the magazines she says she wants him to be a “man” and not steal. So I really don’t think he will come clean and tell and return the money because he doesn’t respect Cloyd enough and he knows it will hurt his mother but he does worry about somebody finding out about the money a lot. If I were in his position I probably would have helped Nica with it. I know that Nica really does not like feeling that Mexican and she is embarrassed of her spanish and how she can not speak english. She also doesn't go to school so maybe I would buy her some books to help her learn english and become more Americanized. Something that would make her feel more comfortable in the United States so she would stay and also by helping her I would think it would get her to like me better. I would not have felt very bad about stealing it from Cloyd because he promised to pay me for the painting and never did and they don't give me money for my own food, they just kind of neglect me as a child unless they need something that benefits them.

No comments:

Post a Comment