I predict that Sonny will continue to dislike the living arrangements with his mom and Cloyd, but I think he will become infatuated with the apartment complex and the people inside. I think in the beginning of the story when Sonny shared how he like to just go into people’s houses just to see how they lived and feel how it is to be them. That showed the reader that one quality of Sonny is curiosity. I think his curiosity will lead him to learning more about the people in the apartment complex. He already has had a few encounters with the people there and I predict the encounters with the neighbors are going to come more often now that he is doing more work around the premises for Cloyd. I think he is going to try and pursue the girl that he thinks he is so beautiful. I have a feeling that this girl is going to have a big impact in his life, whether it be good or bad, but i think this girl is going to become a major character in Sonny's life.
I believe your right that his curiosity will lead him to learn more about the people in the apartment building, I had forgotten how in the beginning of the book he would go into peoples houses just to see how they lived! Thanks for reminding me. I can also imaging that this girl in his life will change his life in someway as well, I could see your views clearly.
ReplyDelete